Friday 12 January 2007

of refunded

Finally got a cash cheque refund for the uZap Mini after 5 phone calls from different OSIM Customer Service Officers.

First phone call was to inform me of the recall and to arrange the collection on Monday.
OSIM CSO: There is a recall of uZap Mini due to....Can we arrange to collect the uZap Mini on Monday. We will replace it with a brand new blood pressure monitor.

Second phone call was to postpone the collection to another day.

Third call was to inform me about the recall again and to arrange the collection again. I told the CSO that I had already been informed and the collection date had already been arranged.

Fourth call was to ask me if my uZap Mini has been collected which in fact the collection has been changed to the next day.

Fifth call was to ask me something that I didn't know.
OSIM CSO: May I know which refund option did you choose?
Lancerlord: I wasn't given any option. I was told that I would be given a blood pressure monitor.
OSIM CSO: Sorry sir but we have run out of the blood pressure monitor. Do you prefer to have the $150 OSIM voucher or cash cheque?
Lancerlord: I'll take the cash cheque.

Little bit frustrating but nonetheless I got the refund in the end.
$99? I was expecting $150 cash cheque based on how the last CSO relayed the options to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment