Thursday 10 November 2005

of 7806 feeds to go

I have been clearing my Bloglines feeds for the past 4 days.

I was expecting the huge number of new feeds when I logged into my Bloglines account. Two thirds of them are mostly from sites like boing-boing, engadget, Digg and LinkFilter.

The remaining 3000 feeds are from blogs that I have subscribed to. The blog that contributed the most feeds was from Singabloodypore. 51 new feeds. Champion! Followed closely by 0811 with 44 feeds. There are also a lot of you that posted at least 1 post each day. Some even up to 3 posts.

7806 feeds to go. I will continue to clear the feeds from those sites first then I will move on to read your blogs. In the meantime, can you all stop posting so that can give me a chance to clear my feeds? :)




No comments:

Post a Comment