Sunday 4 September 2005

of bloglines to the rescue

With work piling up and many deadlines to meet this month, I may have to revert to using Bloglines to read blogs.

For the past few months, I have been using my blogroll (This afternoon my blogroll failed. Great timing!) and visiting each blog to read the contents. I felt I could better appreciate the blog this way.

But with little time during work, I do not think I can keep up with the rate that new posts are popping up. When I finish reading 1 post, 2-3 new posts can pop up any time. There are still 600 unread blog posts (about 90 over blogs yet to visit) and 1000 over feeds related to links in my Bloglines. These are usual figures I accumulate if I am tied up with work during the weekdays. I think this will have to rollover to next week (Bad practice! But no choice). To those blogs I have yet to visit, a big big sorry for not reading your blog. I will try to make up if I have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment